Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Snipits of things

Maddi and her new diapers!
Bevan, Caleb and Ben at Camp:)

Colton, Natalie and Ashley getting acquainted with Angel.


Angel loving the attention.




Cute picture of Madalyn finding paper on the floor.
We had a good 17 days in Houston. Lots of things to do. I especially like the visit to the Ranch in Francois Lake. Seeing great "family" friends. I really need more time there to get really caught up, but I'll take what I can get.
It was nice seeing my sister and her friend for a day and a half. I'm hoping she comes to visit me so we can have a longer time together.
Madalyn did her ever so famous eating every 2hrs through the night the whole 17 days. I'm so tired I can't do anything.
It was so nice to hang out with my Mom and just relax and visit.
I will be back in August! While Josh goes to the races:)




No comments: