Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Music...

Beautiful Star of Bethlehem was one of my favorite songs as a kid.  My mom had a record that would play. This isn't the same one, it was Emmylou Harris, Dolly Parton and Linda Ronstadt.  But I couldn't find that one.  So this is the best I could do, but I like it a little more peppy!




Time to be thinking of all things Christmas.  Well unless you're American then you are still getting to Thanksgiving.  But up here in Canada the Christmas music is playing and the decorations are going up, the shopping is starting or at least lists being made.
In our house though, that little youtube clip is the first Christmas Music we had on this year.  And it didn't last too long. 
I have begun the making of Christmas gifts and have finished one for my little nephew who is not yet born.  But he will be here around Nov. 30th.  Almost finished one for my little neice.  And their big brother's I haven't started.  I'm going to miss them this year. I think they've been here for Christmas 4 years in a row!  But with Mama having a baby this close to Christmas they won't be going anywhere. 
Josh will be working for Christmas, but I have some great things to look forward to.  My sister and her boys are coming and maybe my Mom and Dad too!  If the parents don't come here, then Sis and I will go there on the 25th. 
But it's still the middle of Nov. and hubby is impatiently waiting for me to be done here and get to the house work!  hehe, mostly because he wants me to finish painting the one wall in the spare room.  Then he can get the trim up and rooms moved around. 
So it's off and running I go.  Hmm maybe I'll try to find my Christmas music.....Naaaaa!

No comments: