Saturday, November 21, 2009

5 Questions for Friday on Saturday!!

1. Are you a Black Friday shopper?


2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)
3. Favorite Christmas movie?


4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?

5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?

1. I'm not sure what a black Friday shopper is, but I'm pretty laid back shopper. I don't think I'd fight anyone for something, unless it was the last bag of Breakfast Blend Starbucks coffee beans!

2. My absolute favorite childhood toy was, were, are Charmkins! I still have my whole collection and my kids play with them.  They even kept their flower smell!  I lost all the barrets and clips though.

3. I love the movie Elf!  I laugh so hard every time.  Another one I love to laugh at is A Christmas Story.  This year I want to see a new one that I saw on my friend's blog.  Miracle in the Wilderness and I want to see Nativity.

4. Must have a fondue set!! I love fondue and I've never had my own set!  We use our electric wok!  It works but I really want the real thing!  Also my cute, fluffy, warm slippers have worn right out poor things, so some new slippers are in order.  Oh and don't forget that central vac honey!! ;)

5. Well last year I didn't decorate at all!  So this year we might do a little bit, the kids want a tree this year so we'll at least have one of those.

Feel free to copy these questions and answer them. Make sure you let me know so I can come and read them on your blog or answer them here in the comments.  I'm linking up to the Question Author Mama M.  you can too!

No comments: