Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thankfullness

  Missing Church today, sore throats, coughs and stuffy noses.  Well 3 of the children who are healthy managed to make it thanks to their wonderful Oma.
  We, those left at home, sit listening to Keith Greens Lord You're Beautiful.   I like Keith Green.  His no nonsense, tell it like it is, style.  His passion for Jesus. 
  We had our Thanksgiving dinner on Friday so Dad could be there too.  It was Josh's idea actually, so that his Dad didn't have to miss out.  I love that he was thinking of that, cause my thinking is really not there.  I also love that Mom did the Turkey, Josh baked the pumpkin pie, I made stuffing and Maiya did the rest.  It was a group effort that makes it so nice.
   It does feel strange this year not heading to Houston for my family's dinner.  This is the first year without Bob.  I'm glad my Mom went to my Sister's, she's not alone:)
   I am so thankful for the wonderful people God has placed in my life.  For the bounty of food.  For the roof over our heads, and clothes on our backs. 

No comments: