Monday, January 9, 2012

Joy Dare 8 & 9

Yesterday was a very hard day emotionally.  Getting back to what I need, and want to do.  Give thanks.

8. a light that caught you, a reflection that surprised you, a shadow that fell lovely.
  ~Well it wasn't a physical light, but it shone in my heart, to let me see things a little different.
  ~ Perhaps it didn't surprise me as much as make joy swell within me.  My little girls face pressed up close to mine and my big girls face smiling at me.
  ~ The shadow hasn't fallen yet, but if it does yes it will be lovely in a sad way, but lovely.

9. a gift in your hand, a gift you walked by, a gift you sat with.
  ~in my hand coffee made for me by my eldest
  ~I walked by the girls painting together at the kitchen island.
  ~Morning cuddles with toddler, makes rising and shining so much easier.
  

No comments: