Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Joy Dare 18

18. 3 gifts from God's Word.
 ~ "He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is firmly fixed, trusting (leaning on and being confident) in the Lord" Ps.112:7

 ~ "For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice]." Romans 8:3

 ~ "I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who  live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me." Gal. 2:20

No comments: