Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Joy Dare 13 -17

When Josh is home it's hard for me to get over here.

13. 3 sounds you hear.
 ~ The quietness of children busy at their school work.
 ~ The giggles of a 3 year old
 ~The diesel truck warming up outside

14. 3 ways you glimpsed the startling grace of God.
 ~ A hug
 ~ The smiles of my children
 ~ How peaceful they look while sleeping

15. one thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared.
 ~Maternity jeans that don't make me feel fat or frumpy
 ~boys clothes that have been outgrown
 ~tears for a friend gone Home

16. 3 ways you witnessed happiness today.
 ~ Hubby's happy about yummy coffee
 ~ Madi's happy to cuddle in bed with me, so am I
 ~ 9 year old happy with getting her Math correct

17. one gift that made you laugh, one gift that made you pray, one gift that made you quiet.
 ~ Josh always makes me laugh
 ~ The gift of praying for a friend
 ~ When my friend left this earth and moved into Heaven

No comments: