Monday, June 20, 2011

The Good with the Bad

  I was doing really good with my 31 days to clean.  Josh was so delighted to come home to a clean and organized, not just kitchen, house!  Not including the shared girls room.  I did make a dent in there, with them, but it's far from over (and even worse now). 
  Then I hit a wall, a virus wall.  You know a real life firewall for your body would be nice.  Especially when your on a good roll with keeping it all together.  A nice little cold knocks you on your butt and well it was nice while it lasted....
   Today I am feeling a bit better, still dizzy but not as wiped out.  Today I have 2 members of my family joining in the sickness fun.  Although what was has got I did not, and no thank you!  We are in lock down, sanitize everything and everyone around the clock terror watch.  Well it's not really that bad, I mean as in terror, but I'd really appreciate this not going any farther than one.  So it's disinfecting time, I mean serious doorknob, light switch, Mama's following you around the house cleaning everything you touch.  Now I'm really exhausted.  Oh and don't forget the homemade medicine chicken broth.  Made a big batch planning on adding it to everything we eat.  Plus lots of garlic!
  I was really down about missing days 9-13 on my cleaning.  But you know what I did clean my kitchen today.  Then I messed it up again.  But it's ok, I'll jump back in when I can.  Other things are demanding attention right now, and I'm not going to get discouraged and give up.  I can jump back in when things are a little more closer to normal.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You can do it! I am so proud of you.

Lollie said...

Thanks! :)