Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 23: Picture of your favorite book

I love books! I would have a library twice the size of the one I do, if I was allowed to buy as many books as I like.
It would be impossible for me to pick just one book, well except the bible I already did that one as my treasured item.  Instead I'm going to give you a list of the books that impacted my life the most.  Now this is just off the top of my head, there may be more but here it goes.
This book shared the gospel with me, and planted the seeds that lead me to Christ.  It was given to me by my Auntie who loved Jesus and is with Him now.
This book helped me learn to walk in the freedom that is mine in Christ.

This book helped me learn to be the kind of wife I wanted to be.

This one helped me see that my husband loved me more than I knew and that he talks in blue.  A language I am learning.


This one helped reminded me that I'm the parent, and what I want teach my kids.

And last but not least, this book helped me gain wisdom in homeschooling.  Helping me to see what it is I want in my homeschool.


No comments: