Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.


I liked the story line of this movie.  I hated the gory violence.  I dislike all things gory.  I really don't think gore is necessary.  Some violence is tolerable.  Like beating up the bad guys.  But I can't watch gory, yucky stuff. 
So for everytime I watched yucky, gory or something in movies/tv that bothered me, I wish I could forget all those images.
As for real life, there is nothing that I want to forget.  Everything I went through, everything I experienced made me who I am today.  All things bad left room for God's healing and restoration.  All things good... "every good and perfect gift comes down from above."

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I agree Lauralee. Our brains and bodies are not garbage cans. They are temples of the Holy Spirit where praise takes place. If violence comes on tv, I leave the room. I'm just not interested in it in my life, I won't give it a foothold. Garbage in, garbage out.