Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

Following my friend cause I can't think of anything to write.

{one} If you were granted three wishes what would they be?
  Hmmm...to live somewhere like Hawaii...that housework would be easy and enjoyable...and I'm gonna leave the last one open for emergencies;)

{two} Who is your favorite author?
   I would have to say John Bunyan first.  I can't think of any authors only good books.  My all time favorite the one I read over and over is the Bible so favorite all time author, God:)

{three} What crowd were you involved in during high school?
   I was in the Church crowd. 

{four} What is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
   When I have time I like to sew, cross-stitch and scrapbook.  While I do these things I like to watch movies.

{five} Do you have any hidden talents?
  I really don't think so and if I do they must be really, really hidden!

{six} Can you fake any accents?
   yes, but only with Josh, I'd never do it in front of anyone else

{seven} Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
    I grew up in a small town so yep I've been in the newspaper a few times.  

{eight}  Have you ever been arrested?
    Never been arrested, but I did take a ride in the back of a cop car!

{nine} What is your favorite job you've had?
   Being a Mom, it's a had thankless job, but so far it's still my favorite. 

{ten} Do you have any scars?
   Emotional or physical??  I have both:)
On my knee I have this weird scar of lines and dots from when I stopped my bike with my knee.
And lots of stretch marks, my battle scars:)

Josh has way more scars than me, from chains saws and stuff, but the coolest one I want to tell you about is a body surfing scar from Hawaii.  It looks exactly like the number 17!
(just a little scar trivia for ya;) 

1 comment:

joni said...

i have heard some from #6.. lol

sheldon loves his Hawaii scar as well.
(i need to go back so i can have one!jk - i just need to go back)