Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blog Pseudonyms

    I like Blog Pseudonyms.  They seem to be really popular with some bloggers.  Like Mckmama, she has the whole McDonald's menu going on.  And  The Common Room, I think she has named everyone by their interest or character.  Who else, my brain stopped!  Oh ya the Pioneer Woman!  I love the one she has for her husband.

   It makes me want to do that too!  But I guess that would be pointless since I never started with them, and everyone now knows our real names! 

   If I did though, I'd use Hawaiian names.  Josh would be Kahuna, Bradon would be Shaka ("hang loose" in Hawaiian).  Bevan is Mauka (mountain).  Natalie, Hula.  Ashley Nalu (surf).  And Madalyn is Aukai (little swimmer).
   Now what would I be....hmmm.  I think I'd like to be Aloha. 
     Maybe I will start using Pseudonyms if I find some that I like, and that suit us. 
    Let's see how many Hawaiian islands there are, maybe we'll each be an island?!
   Island names going biggest to smallest, The Big Island, Maui, Oahu, Kaui, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe.  Hey that works!  Ok, there you go we have our Pseudonyms.


No comments: