Thursday, September 3, 2009

My First Baby Girl (sry the pics are messed up)

Nat 2 Natalie age 9
1yr


couple mons



newborn




So Aug. 29, 2000, Natalie Michelle Davis enters the stage. She joins the Losh&Jollie Davis clan as the first born girl. What a lot of hair!! Thick black hair with frosted tips! Is she ours? After 2 mostly bald boys it's hard to tell. What a sweet little baby girl. Pink is so fun. After she was born pink officially became my favorite colour. The first 4 weeks were perfect. Then the colic started. How we survived I don't know, but thankfully it only lasted 3 months. At 4mons she was back to angel baby, as if nothing had happened.

Natalie has been such a joy. Some of the things she use to say were. "I luss you" "iceceem" "beva hit me" "brada hit me" "lets go"

Her hair was always amazing. I was so sad when she was 4yrs I had to cut lots of inches off. It was past her bottom.

I love having my girlie:) (All my girlie's but this post is about Natalie;)

Now my little girl is 9. Overall she is very nice and well behaved. Although like anyone she has her moments. :)


Natalie is very creative and likes to sew with her sewing machine. She draws very well. This year she requested a bow and arrows for her birthday. So that's what she got:)


So you can probably tell I got most of these pictures from my album. I do scrap booking so I couldn't' take them out and scan them without ruining my pictures. I have no idea how to fix them or why they came up sideways!


Looking forward to watching her continue to grow:)












1 comment:

Crying Baby Help said...

First time parents may seem to get weary especially if they have a colic baby but there are some ways to learn in order get adjusted with crying babies. Such as proper way of feeding the baby, the right position of the pillow, kind of mattress used and others.