Thursday, June 15, 2017

Father's Day

I have been blessed to have 2 Dads.  My Dad passed away when I was 18.  That was so hard and I learned so much about who God is in dark times.
My step Dad was such a great Papa to my youngins.  He passed away in 2011.  Again I learned more about God.  How we are really living in boot camp and the goal is eternity not here.
My Father in law is a great Dad.  A wonderful papa who likes to show the little ones the big wide world and spur the big ones on to good works.
Then there's my husband.  He's the best Dad I've ever known.  He's gentle yet firm when needed.  He loves to spend time with his kids playing but also teaching them to work hard.   Sharing God is of utmost importance and love.  Love for God, for each other and for others.
Of course nothing tops our Heavenly Father.  What a good Father we have.  He provides all our needs, cares about our cares and loves us more than we can ever fathom.  Oh that I can know Him more!

No comments: