Thursday, December 22, 2011

Many Christmas'

      We had a lovely little Christmas with Josh before he went to work.  Rather than make the kids wait until the 28th or 29th, we had an early Christmas.  Of course this means the kids will participate in 3 Christmas' this year.  One with Mom and Dad, one with Grandma, and one with Oma and Papa.
    It is kind of nice to spread it out.  Then it's not all over in one day.
    I don't think I'm cooking a turkey this year.  We started a new Christmas meal tradition a couple of years ago, prime rib roast.  It started after a Thanksgiving of too much turkey.  I couldn't even look at another turkey!   The prime rib has turned out scrumptious the last two years.  Hoping for another one this year.
     I would post some pictures, but I can't seem to find the right camera cord.  All these wires and cords and not one that works:(
    I'm looking forward to just relaxing these next few days.  No where to go and nothing to do is nice.
    

No comments: